Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother I love you, Mother I do

Sunday night....I'm exhausted from the party weekend.

My mom was able to come up for Mother's Weekend. One of my favorite events at BYU-Idaho. We had a fun time at a Luau and went and saw "17 Again" Friday night. Saturday we got up and went to the seminars they had on campus and then drove to West Yellowstone. It was a delightful time. The weather wasn't too hot, and it wasn't busy at all. West Yellowstone is the little town you go through before entering the park. It's a lot like Jackson Hole. We wandered in and out of all the different shops. It took all I had to not by a hoodie. I love hoodies. We saw the IMax movie about Yellowstone, and ate a cute little diner. We got the giggles more than once and just enjoyed eachother's company.
I loved being there, my mom says it's in my blood. My Grandpa May loved Yellowstone and Island Park area. The more I'm in this area the more I think I could live here. The frigid winters make you LOVE the beautiful summers.
We have some beautiful country. I know that other parts of the United States have their own beauty, but Snake River valley and Montana sure hold their own.

No comments: