Sunday, December 27, 2009

Graduation Banquet

A couple weeks before graduation I was asked to say the closing prayer at the Graduation Banquet.  I thought it was quite honor.  I parents drove up and we even got to eat for free.  President Clark spoke and those graduating were welcomed into the Alumni Association.  We were seated at the table by Bro. Eaton, when he read that I was saying the closing prayer he handed me a piece of paper with things to remember while saying a prayer so I wouldn't forget.  I thought that was funny.  I was able to get some pictures with some people who I've been able to associate with...including Pres. and Sis. Clark.







This is Dani,  I love love love this girl.


Dani and I had matching shoes...it's meant to be.


Bro. Eaton he was a co-teacher for one of my favorite classes.


Bro. Eyring and his wife, he was the other co-teacher for one of my favorite classes.



This was the start of the graduation festivities....

No comments: