Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Workin girl and a steal of a deal.

The life of a workin girl isn't too shabby.  I love having my nights free and getting paid every 2 weeks is sure helping my bank account.  I'm an "Office Manager" at Osborne Dental.  It seems like a big title but really I anwer the phone, schedule appointments, send in claims and statements, and help make everyone's experience at the dentist enjoyable.  I also have been trained to help out at the chair assisting the dentist suctioning, handing him different tools, and asking all kinds of questions while the patients mouth is wide open with all kinds of contraptions inside.  You all know what I'm talking about. 

Here's a shout out to Osborne Dental and me doing my part to help the business grow.... mention this blog post and get this steal of a deal!
Dr. Osborne is a general dentist and is fantastic. He's thorough and will always let you know what your options are to help keep your teeth healthy and looking great. He also is great with kids.
We take most insurances, just call to make sure.  We even accept Dental Select-Silver which isn't accepted by most dentists in the valley.

Remember that it's important to have your teeth examed and cleaned at least twice a year.

So come see me and meet Dr. Osborne.

No comments: