Friday, January 7, 2011

Count Down to 2011

 2010 was a good year. Lots of fun, excitement, ups and downs, and growth.  Here is the rundown of  2010,

Dream Cruise


By far one of my favorite vacations. To this day we still talk about how much fun we had.


 Getting a job at APA

This wasn't my first choice as a job but I appreciated the income that it provided.  Those kids were a hoot!

BYE BYE BIRDIE











This show was a huge blessing in more than one way. It was so fun to do a musical with my mom and my little sister.  I met some great people, grew as an actress/singer, and met the man I love today.

Getting a job at Osborne Dental

I don't have a picture but if you need a good dentist, let me know!

Grace May was born

This little girl is BEAUTIFUL, she looks just like her mother and I can't get enough of the little thing.

Girls trip to Grand Canyon

This trip was quick but well worth it.  If you haven't seen the Grand Canyon do it as soon as you can.


Kick ball


One of the funnest things I did all year. Wednesday nights our team went out there full force.  We didn't know what it felt like to win a game till the end of the season.  It was awesome can't wait to do it again this year.
Island Park/Yellowstone





This trip is what I look forward to at the end of summer.  It was super cold, and we even got snowed on this year. But it was so fun.  I didn't get any pictures of canoeing, but it was a blast.

BYU Football




I hope to make this a tradition.  It was so fun.  I'm converted to football, especially if you are there like we were every home game.  RISE AND SHOUT!

Baby Elijah was born

This little guy is a hoot. I can't imagine life with out him.  He's much, much chunkier now.

Gall Bladder Surgery




This was a great blessing and a great trial this year.  More of a blessing than a trial though.

Grand Canyon Road Trip








This trip was a high light of the year.  It was so fun to spend so much time with some of my favorite people.  Plus I just love road trips.

Elizabeth Smart trial




Believe it or not we went to the actual court room.  We first were there when a psychiatrist was testifying, then we were there when the verdict was read.  It was an awesome experience and I'm so glad we took the chance.

Christmas magic 





This Christmas season was so fun.  It was full of parties, concerts, family and my love.

My Birthday
No pictures, but I'm one year old.  I'm working on my 25th year as we speak. It was a fun birthday filled with people that I love and lots of well wishes.



 Here's a picture of my nephew Benjamin, just because I think he's cute


And this is what fall looked like this year. It was heavenly!


I love the New Year! I'm loving life.

Cheers!


4 comments:

R said...

Ummmm so are you engaged yet or what?

Kathryn S. said...

Woo woo...what beautiful pictures of you in your play production! I love to sing and dance on stage too but haven't done it since high school.

John and I often talk about going back to Rexburg to visit and see all of the changes, so thanks for that MC info.

I'm also glad you're having fun with "your love" I check your blog often for updates! :)

Larissa said...

All those Birdie pictures and NONE with me? Tsk tsk! :-)
What a fabulous year you had! I can't wait for an equally exciting and happy year for 2011!
And this year we get to know each other the WHOLE year! WAHOO!
Hugs & Love!

Unknown said...

Bekah it's great to see your whole year in summary! I can't believe it has been so long since I have actually seen you.
And Afterlife Insurance? Love it! Ha ha!
P.S. Can missionaries serve on cruise ships? Because I'm super jealous of your trip.