Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Thankful Day 16

I'm thankful for my parents


I Rebekah Susan Hintze was born of goodly parents.

There really isn't enough I can say about my parents.  They made me who I am today...literally :)
They are my biggest fans, encouraging me to always do my best.  They are my biggest examples of how to live a Christ centered life.  And they are best people I know.

I appreciate their enthusiasm for life, something fun is always in the works, and they both work hard. My dad is well liked at Deseret Industries and he does what is above and beyond what is expected of him, and my mom is not only a homemaker but a grandma and piano teacher.  She has 30 students that she sees throughout the 5 day week. 

They both have testimonies of the gospel, and try to emulate the life of our Savior.  They lead our home and family with the principles taught in the scriptures and by our apostles and prophets. 

I love both of them and grateful for all that they do and have done for me.

No comments: