Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Thankful Day 5

I'm thankful for BYU Sports

I know that this may seem like a silly thing to be thankful for, but BYU sports has provided lots of entertainment the past couple years.  This has been our 2nd year in a row to have season tickets to football and our first year for basketball.


Football I love it!  I love the gathering of the fans. I love the smell of the air.  I love the excitement.  I love reading up on the different players.  I really feel like Riley Nelson, JJ Di Luigi, McKay Jacobson, and  Cody Hoffman and I are all friends.  Don't worry I'm not creepy that I know what is going on in their personal lives.  I love when they make a really great play and you can just feel the energy throughout the whole stadium.  I don't like it when we loose, but I'm a fan through and through.




Basketball I love it too.  Last night was my first game back this season.  I was great to be back in the Marriott Center.  It felt like it had been ages since I had been with Noah Hartsock, Brandon Davies, Charles Abuo, and Stephen Rogers.  I did miss Jimmer and Jackson, but I think the boys will do just fine this year.

RISE UP!

No comments: