Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Thankful Day 7

I'm thankful for good health

So this post has come at an interesting time.  This morning I decided what I was going to post and I went up stairs and my mom told me that my little sister was sick.  I went off to work and a few hours later I got an email saying that my older sister was sick and my dad was headed home from work.  WOW! 3 out of the 5 of us were down.  I got home from work and I found my little brother on a bed of blankets in the bathroom because he was  down as well.  So it's up to my mom and I.

Besides a little flu bug I'm grateful that I am healthy.  I don't have diseases, broken bones, and for the most part am emotionally stable.  I've never been checked into a hospital, the only thing that I've ever been under the knife for was to remove my gall bladder. (and I did that at a surgical day center, not a hospital)  I can run, jump, and shake it at Zumba.  I have energy to sail through the day.  I'm healthy!

No comments: