Thursday, November 6, 2008

Clear Vision?


What is my vision? Well to be completely honest I think I have 20/20 vision. :)
Is it 20/20 in other aspects of my life as well? What is my vision for myself? For others around me? Do I "catch" other's visions?
I've learned that you must have a vision for everything. Sometimes it doesn't come from you specifically, and thankfully because of being baptized and confirmed, I have the gift of the Holy Ghost, therefore I can receive a "vision" from the spirit.
My vision for this semester...my college career is coming to an end. This year is my last year here at BYU-Idaho. What matters most? My vision is people. Leave them a better person that when you found them. I guess that could sound prideful, but what I mean is I want them to feel loved. I want them to love themselves, and then be able to share that love with others.

No comments: