Thursday, November 6, 2008

Couriosity...did it kill the Cat?

I have found that this is much more complex than I ever could imagine. Does having a vision help me be courious? I think so...how can I make that vision a reality? I felt like I've always been a courious person. Especially about people. When I meet someone, I just can't get enough of them. Hearing about their life, I love talking to older people than me. They have a much more intersting life than I do. I think you can learn something from everyone. I've found that this semester certain people are being placed in my life. I wish I could sit and talk to everyone. For instance...Sister Jacobson, everytime I talk to her I learn something new about her. She has done everything it seems like.

So many great people surround me, how can pick apart everyone in such a short amount of time?

Couriousity...it's a blessing!1

No comments: