Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Communication

"Seek to understand, rather than to be understood"

I think this is a great quality to have in communication. As human beings we are very selfish individuals, we want others to understand where we are coming from. What we have to say is more important than what anyone else has to say.



In other aspects of communication, I think that this is such a big component in a good relationship. I mean any relationship, with family members, friends, and especially in dating and courtship. Communication has nothing to do with words, and you know what they say...actions speak louder than words.

One thing that I've been working on communicating my love an apprecation to others. One way that I've found has been a blessing in my life is learning people's names. It's so fun to be able to call someone by thier name. It's everyone's favorite word, and I hope it's communicating them that I really do care for them.

No comments: