Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Red Headed Beauty

Yet again I feel the need to spot light someone who is so wonderful and influences my life.
Kimberly Anne Rodrigues

Became a big part of my life starting January 2006. We became instant friends. Although at first I think she didn't quite know what to think of me. But don't worry I won her over and now she is the one slapping my bum. :)

She's been through a lot and had stayed strong the whole time. It's been fun growing up together. We can hardly believe where are our life as taken us but we would change anything. Except maybe that we were living together this semester. Last week we went on a double date, she came into my room and informed me I had to change....we were wearing practically the same thing. 2 great minds think alike! Love you Kimberly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's my two favorite girls!You look good! I love the necklaces! How was your double date?