Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Pope got married in the Temple!!!!

My dear friend Jaclyn Pope became Mrs. Robbert yesterday. I'm so happy for her. We became friends while working together in the Activities program. She is one of the most "got it together" people I know. Her husband Brian is top notch, he worked hard to win Jaclyn's heart. I love them both.
As always she looked beautiful, but yesterday she was radiant! We had a beautiful wedding luncheon on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial building. I'll tell you what wow!
Another friend married, who knows how many left....including my own! :)

2 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

SHe looks incredible I have to wait for the pictures to put them on my computer because they need to be put on a disc but p.s. if I was your roommate you'd have a REAL middle eastern roommate :)

Heidi Madsen said...

bekah you look AMAZING!!!