Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Provo...balmy and beautiful

This last weekend I road tripped it down to Sunny Provo. And I mean it was warm. I think it even got up to 45 degrees. I had a great time. I went and saw "Thoroughly Modern Millie" which was fantastic. The singing, dancing, and acting was amazing! Oh how I wish I had that kind of talent, at least I can enjoy someone else's.

The next day I went on a walk with Amy. We had a great time walking down the hill and onto campus. BYU campus is beautiful and very big compared to what I'm used to here in Rexburg. I felt bad wearing work out clothes and we even went and checked out the Tanner building which is the really nice Business building, it was huge and her master's program even has their own lounge. We started walking back when it hit me that we had to now walk UP the mountain ok hills, but it was hard. But I must admit an enjoyable exercise with Amy. I had a lot of fun being at my Aunt and Uncle's house, it's really quiet compared to my house or my apartment. It's nice to have extended family so close. Helen was kind enough to let take over her laundry facilities for the day and my clothes now smell like the Harlows.

We tried to look the part of exercisers!




Sunday we celebrated Jacob's birthday and I enjoyed Benjamin's smiles. And then it was back to freezing Rexburg. But it's good to be back. And it's already Wednesday, my mom and Sarah are coming up this weekend. Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

thanks for NOT telling me you were in provo!!!