Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked!!!

Yes, I finally got to see it. 7 years since I fell in love and now I've experienced the goodness. I loved everything about it. The voices were amazing, the lighting and stage were incredible. Yes I did cry, I think partly because I was so excited to be there. It was fun to spend time with the family.


I also saw The Soloist. It was a good movie about a homeless cello player. I recommend seeing it. Opened my eyes to another world. I'm very blessed. Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. did a great job portraying their characters.


Now it's back to the books. Last week about wiped me out, I'm a little more prepared this week, but it will still be crazy. I'm ready to "defy gravity"!

CHEERS :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love wicked! ...at least the music. I'll see it one day.