Thursday, April 30, 2009

;skd fa;ksdba;kga psb

I really don't have anything to say accept that I have so much going on in my head right now. It's hard to keep my thoughts straigt. Mostly about life, then about school, and then life after school, and then I start thinking about people and why they do the things they do. Its just a never ending cycle.

Mostly I get anxious about graduating. With the way that the economy is right now I almost wish I was in school longer. But then some sense is knocked into my by my parents, advisors, bishops and so forth and then I get really excited.

Now I realize that I don't graduate till December, but I now is the time to search out kindof what I want to do. I'm graduating in Recreational Management....it's a great major. I love learning about it. There are lots of careers that I could do. I'm leaning towards event planning and program management. But then I love doing team building and leadership developing. Who knows??

Then I think, should I slow down and possible look for a husband for faithfully? But I figure that I wouldn't be progressing doing that, except of course if I do find a husband. But shouldn't I be getting involved where I could meet eligible young men?

So thats a portion of what is going on my mind right now. And if you even read this you must really love me.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must love you then. I'm glad your mind is a jumble...so's mine. Also, don't make plans to pursue a fella...you are an awesome girl...he'll find you.

nic and hai said...

my baby a'c.

two things.

don't look for a husb. you'll find one without looking.

same career goal = a'c and goose. we should combine forces.

love you.

Jaime said...

read it too! and see you everywhere...