Sunday, December 27, 2009

Graduation Party

Kimberly and I threw a graduation party.  It was so so so fun, especially with the power outage.  We played lots of games, ate lots of food, and laughed a lot. Below are some of the people who attended.



Hannah, Kimberly, and I.  All graduating together.  Woo Hoo!!



Britton, a good friend.  I will miss him.



Jaime and Matt, my favorite married couple.  They always let me come to their apartment and pretend to be a family.  I love them both but Jaime especially.



Trent White, he was a former FHE brother and a super star Marathon runner. 



Josh Munns, he's another former FHE brother.  I just think he is grand.




Here's Amber..she is great, she's Kimberly's sister.  She's going to hair school, thats why she's so pretty.  Oh don't worry we were supposed to crazy faces.  I think I'm the only one who pulled it off.


Of course there is Kimberly.  I love this girl, always have and always will.



We played Sardines.  The house had so many great hiding places.  At one point there were 3 of us hiding on a bed and one underneath.  But the best part was all of us in the shower together. 



It was so so fun, some people couldn't make it because of the huge power outage, but it was just right.  Graduation is always a good excuse to party.

No comments: