Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

It happened, the day that Kimberly and I have been talking about for years. 
 Kimberly married her Mr. Muench on July 16, 2011.  
It was a beautiful day, and she was a beautiful bride.  Jeremiah and I drove up to Rexburg for the big event.  We got there just as the ceremony was starting so I waited outside the temple.  Sadly the Idaho Falls temple was under major re-landscaping construction so there was piles of dirt everywhere.  Luckily they were able to have some grass for pictures. 

I couldn't be more happy for this young lady.  We've been best friends since our second semester of college, we've seen the worst and best of each other.  We've had many fun times and many tears together.  From quoting movies to sharing a bed and talking through the night Kimberly is 1 in a million and she deserves the absolute best....and that is what she got with Tom.  With only a couple interactions I've had with him, I knew the first time I met him and he would make my Kimberly a happy woman.


The reception was in her back yard, and it just felt right.  I loved being there and seeing faces and friends from my time at BYU-Idaho.  I chatted with old roommates, and my very first bishop and his wife; it's amazing how time passes and you still can talk as if you have seen each other last week. 



Here we are ladies and gentlemen....the roommates and roommate-in-law. 


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love this post and am so honored to have you dedicate a whole post to me! Can't wait for our trip next month! Love you too!